Friday, November 2, 2012

NOTD: Sinful Colors Muse (from the Enchanted Collection!)


After my last video, I had a few people ask me what I was wearing on my nails. Well, the wait is OVA peeps!

On my video That's That Stuff I Don't Like Tag, I was wearing Sinful Colors Muse, from the Enchanted Collection.
Muse is a dark grey creme polish, with a tinge of purple to it. Purple is one of my favorite colors, so you already know this polish is awesome to me. 


For the opacity you see here, I only used 2 coats of polish! \o/
I love a good 2-coater...

This polish is available at Walgreens and Rite-Aid. If you like it, I say grab it FAST, because it's limited edition and only $1.99!!!

What do yo think of Muse? Lovely & dark? Or too dark & murky? Let me know below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...